Meryl's Notes Blog
Things wordy, geeky, and webby
Blog 8th Birthday Celebration: Entry Guidelines
by Meryl K Evans
Here are the details about the meryl’s notes blog’s 8th birthday celebration. Yes, that ugly logo up on the blog’s home page is the blog’s original logo.
You’ll get the following amount of entries based on the following guidelines:
- 25 entries: Be a guest blogger.
- 25 entries: Create a video mentioning meryl.net and post it on Youtube (send us the URL. Add 5 more if we can see the meryl.net mention for those of us who can’t hear.
- 10 entries: Contribute a prize.
- 10 entries: Twitter a post and become a follower of my Twitter at http://twitter.com/merylkevans
- 10 entries: Make a blog post about the birthday celebration, the prizes, and link to this page
- 10 entries: Subscribe and activate to our RSS feed by email.
- 10 entries: Link to any meryl.net blog entry.
- 5 entries: Twitter about meryl’s notes and link to this page (Need to comment a link to your twitter so we can verify it)
Sound good? Go!
We’d appreciate it if you track your entries — this way we ensure we don’t miss any. Email them to merylk [at] gmail dot com with subject “Happy 8th Birthday.” Deadline will be on the date of the last guest blogger entry (sometime after June 1). Keep checking here for the deadline.
We’ll use Random.org to draw the entries.
Subscribe to this here blog: RSS or E-mail