All the guest bloggers have blogged. All the post-related prizes awarded. That leaves the winners from last week’s entries and the final prizes (announced July 8). But it’s not over yet! You have one more week (July 15) to get a chance to win one of the following remaining prizes:
- One $80 gift certificate to Amazon from Meryl ($10 for every year).
- One $100 gift certificate to Amazon from Mark Wegner of The Diamond Games.
- Full version of Microsoft Expression Studio 2.
- Peter Shankman: copy of his book, Can We Do That?! Outrageous PR Stunts That Work–And Why Your Company Needs Them.
- Lou Rosenfeld: Rosenfeld Media’s Luke Wroblewski’s Web Form Design.
- Lou Rosenfeld: Rosenfeld Media’s Indi Young’s Mental Models.
- Problogger Darren Rowse provides a copy of his book, Problogger: Secrets for Blogging Your Way to a Six-Figure Income.
- AWAI’s Nick Usborne’s Million Dollar Secrets for Online Copywriting.
- Two copies of PowerReuse by Softpowerhouse, a document assembly software designed for boosting productivity for professionals.
- Access to Teaching Sells for two months from Copyblogger Brian Clark.
- How to Make a Living as an SEO Writer from Yuwanda Black.
- Tara Calishain-authored book.
- Ted Demopoulos: One copy of Secrets of a Successful Blogging System digital audiobook with What No One Ever Tells You About Blogging and Podcasting (in which Meryl appears).
- Airport Mania: 3 copies (2 Mac and 1 PC).
- One copy of Business Daffynitions: Humor from the Workplace from Joe Heuer, the Rock and Roll Guru.
- One copy of Wit and Wisdom of a Regular Joe from Joe Heuer, the Rock and Roll Guru.
- One copy of New Idiot-Proof Guide to Customer Loyalty from Joe Heuer, the Rock and Roll Guru.
- One copy of Andy King‘s Website Optimization.
- One full copy of Astraware Classic Collection, which includes Astraware Sudoku, Astraware Solitaire, and Astraware Board games. Astraware is one of Meryl’s favorite — if not the best — developer of handheld software.
- Full copy of First Class Flurry PC game from Chanon Sajjamanochai of Viquagames. Meryl’s First Class Fury review.
- Two copies of Unicorn Castle Game PC games from Oleg Kuznecov of Meridian’93. One copy for a reader and one copy for a guest blogger.
- Full copy of Lex Venture: A Crossword Caper PC game from Mark Kanter of Bang Out Games. Meryl’s Lex Venture: A Crossword Caper review.
How do I win?
You’ll get the following amount of entries based on the following guidelines:
- 10 entries: Become a twitter stalker/follower for MerylKEvans
- 10 entries: Link to:
- 10 entries: Subscribe and activate to our RSS feed by email.
- Subscribe to both meryl’s notes blog and games
- Subscribe only to meryl’s notes blog
- Subscribe only to games
- Subscribe to Bionic Ear Blog
- Subscribe to meryl’s notes, the newsletter (not the same thing as the above)
- Subscribe to the games newsletter (contact me with your email address and I’ll add you — doesn’t seem to be a way to add yourself. Crazy.)
- 10 entries: Link to any meryl.net blog entry.
- 5 entries: Link to any of the following pages from a twitter tweet:
You can do the above anytime between May 21 (date of birthday bash announcement) and July 15. To guarantee your entries, please email us by 11:59pm on July 15 what you’ve done and include links. Who can keep up with hundreds of entries? Also let me know if you have a Mac — gotta make sure we have winners of Mac prizes!
Remember, you can only win one of the above prizes — so it doesn’t hurt your chances to tell others about it — it increases them!