Meryl's Notes Blog
Things wordy, geeky, and webby
Links: Meet Me at the Fair 2010 Edition
by Meryl Evans
No, not in St. Louis! Texas State Fair in Big D! Late with the links because of Blog Action Day and being exhausted from the fair. More deets in the next edition of links. On with the show!
OK, so you can barely see us... but gotta have the traditional photo with Big Tex
- Web Pages Are from Mars, Blog Posts Are from Venus: Short, powerful blog post on the difference between blogs and static pages. I never considered that web pages were men and blog posts were women
- Nine Quick Tips to Identify Clutter: I’m finally gonna get rid of that cookie decorator kit. I have never used it. I remember buying it at a big sale. Well, jolly good it did. Never used it. I hate wasting money, but it’s taking up space and will pay off more with a begone.
- How “Fun” Can Be Your Best Discipline Technique: So simple, yet tired parents may struggle to remember these things when they need it. (Goodness knows, I have selective memory… when I am in a situation, I can’t recall any of the tips.)
- 7 Ways to Keep the Sales Rolling in Your Small Business: Melinda Emerson, author of Become Your Own Boss in 12 Months, gives you seven ways to evaluate your marketing strategy’s effectiveness.
- 7 Tips for Work-Life Balance: Good reminders of what’s important. I’m lucky to have a the best partner in life in Paul, my husband. It does make a difference.
For fun because we’re allowed…
Copyright secured by Digiprove © 2010 Meryl Evans
Subscribe to this here blog: RSS or E-mail